GlowStep Revolution Uprising
The GlowStep Revolution Uprising is the first and only RV steps designed for 5th wheel trailers, travel trailers, toy haulers to allow customers to safely and securely enter their RV. These trailer steps are versatile and flexible enough to adapt to any type of terrain or space proximity interference. What makes the GlowStep Revolution Uprising so special is that it is for RVs that do not have a step well. Previously if your RV did not have a step well, you could not use a GlowStep Revolution and were limited to RV folding steps in a drawbridge style that attach only to the flooring of your RV, often causing damage to the mounting area as well as the exterior of the RV with deployment. The GlowStep Revolution Uprising camper steps eliminates this problem. With the GlowStep Revolution Uprising, you have infinite adjustability and can access your RV at every possible campsite or RV storage scenario or situation. With full deployment at 48-inches to ladder deployment at less than 12-inches and everything in between, these RV steps ensure you are not limited to only attaching your steps to your flooring which eliminates damage common with other doorway steps.
This entry step system is revolutionary for several reasons. Featuring 15-inches of precision elevation adjustment, the GlowStep Revolution Uprising has 7.5-inches of adjustability with the built-in booster step, and 7.5-inches of adjustment with the All Terrain Landing Gear. It’s the only step in the world that features this patent pending step that allows you to increase the number of steps needed with just the flip of a lever. This RV step gives you many options for accommodating any terrain especially with the multi-link hinge design to handle almost any space constraint, so it doesn’t matter how close you park to structures, trees, service bays or inside of a storage facility.
By connecting the RV to the ground (Earth to RV) the unstable and unsafe diving board feeling associated with factory steps is completely eliminated. With a locking mechanism and quick release switch, this step system for towables easily deploys and stores inside your RV doorway. The easy installation fits into the doorway of your RV and is designed specifically for trailers and towables that no longer have a step well from the factory, replacing your current doorway steps. If you need the original GlowStep Revolution steps that installed underneath your RV doorway, click here.
Similar to the staircase found in your home, the GlowStep Revolution Uprising RV entry steps have the shortest riser height in the industry at as little as 7.5-inches. The self-illuminating steps also glow in the dark for up to 10 hours with no batteries needed – just five minutes of natural light exposure. Composed of aircraft grade aluminum and powder-coated steel, the trailer steps have SureGrip™ built-in tread that creates a no-slip surface, even on the front tip of the tread unlike other smooth surface treads that can be a safety concern. It is extraordinarily sturdy with a level of stability that is simply unmatched. The step's adjustable features are like planting roots each time you deploy the steps, giving you that feeling of security everywhere your RV takes you. These RV steps can be easily extended in tight spaces unlike other RV folding steps, that require up to 60” of additional space for clearance or you are completely blocked out from entering your RV - even if it’s just to store some last-minute groceries while on your way to your camping destination. With the GlowStep Revolution, you know your family can safely enter or exit your trailer or fifth wheel day or night, rain or shine, worry and hassle free.
To maximize a lifetime of smooth action and ease of use, these RV steps are assembled carefully by hand and adjusted to precise torque. The unique bushing bearing design is used on each side of every hinge point on the steps, preventing the step hinges from coming loose over time unlike commonly used rivets. The bushings act as a bearing surface that can handle significant tension without over-stiffening the step configuration, a common problem found on rusting factory steps. Due to these features, Torklift's GlowStep line of RV steps guarantee longevity, durability and quality.
Unlike other trailer entry steps, the GlowStep Revolution Uprising is truly a complete step system. The system is tailored to you with the options of adding the GlowGuide Handrail, SafeStep pet barriers and DirtDestroyer shoe cleaning attachment. Available ranging from three to six steps, steps can easily be added and removed so you can take the GlowStep Revolution Uprising step entry system with you when you trade in for your next RV. In contrast to steps that drill only into the vinyl and flooring of the RV’s entry threshold, GlowStep Revolution Uprising steps attach to the sturdiest part of your RV entrance, the door frame. This avoids vulnerability to possible water damage from drilling holes, and upholds the value and integrity of your RV. Applications are designed to fit industry standard RV doorway openings.
GlowStep Revolution Uprising RV stair systems are backed by our Legendary Lifetime Warranty and are proudly made in the USA.
GlowStep Revolution Uprising Features
- Designed specifically for RV towables and trailers that do not have a step well underneath the entryway
- Infinite adjustability: full deployment from 48-inches to less than 12-inch ladder deployment and everything in between
- Patent pending built-in booster step design that allows you to increase or reduce the number of steps you need with the flip of a lever
- Earth to RV: ground supported connection to RV brings step to ground level - No more unsafe booster step and no more shaking as people/pets enter and exit
- Avoid damaging the flooring in your RV and the exterior by installing the GlowStep Revolution Uprising to the sturdiest part of your trailer entrance – the door frame
- Only RV step system with 7.5-inches of vertical precision elevation adjustment
- Similar to the staircase in your home, the 7.5-inch step riser height accommodates those with limited mobility
- The multi-link hinge design easily extends to accommodate tight space constraints so it doesn’t matter how close you park to structures, trees, service bays or inside of a storage facility
- Unparalleled stability eliminating the unsafe diving board effect
- Unique All Terrain Landing Gear specially designed to quickly allow for various levels of adjustment on uneven terrain
- Step system accessories: Handrail, pet safety barriers and shoe cleaning attachment
- Made from 100% lightweight aircraft grade aluminum and stainless steel
- Bushing bearing bolted for maximum stability and longevity – also provides smooth operation when deploying or retracting steps to prevent binding and grinding common with factory steps
- Internal locking mechanism locks steps into place to prevent movement during travel, simply flip a switch to deploy the steps for use
- SureGrip™ step tread eliminates jagged holes commonly found on factory steps
- Self-illuminating steps glow in the dark for up to ten hours with only five minutes of light exposure - no batteries
- Safely enter and exit your RV after dark
- Sold in applications for 3-6 steps
- Legendary Lifetime Warranty
- Legacy step system: With the ability to add or remove steps, take the GlowStep Revolution Uprising with you when you trade in for your next RV
- Proudly made in the USA
Find Your Part Number
GlowStep Revolution Uprising with 8" x 22.25" Steps
|Description / Part Number||Width between door frame flanges (A)||Height from top of step opening to ground (B)||Weight Capacity||Notes|
A9101 & A9001
Part Number: A9003
|28"||19 7⁄8" to 27 3⁄8"||375lbs
Part Number: A9004
|28"||27 3⁄8" to 34 7⁄8"||375lbs
Part Number: A9005
|28"||34 7⁄8" to 42 3⁄8"||325lbs
Part Number: A9006
|28"||42 3/8" to 49 7/8"||300lbs||†††|
Part Number: A9103
|24"||19 7⁄8" to 27 3⁄8"||375lbs||†††|
Part Number: A9104
|24"||27 3⁄8" to 34 7⁄8"||375lbs||†††|
Part Number: A9105
|24"||34 7⁄8" to 42 3⁄8"||325lbs||†††|
| 6 Step
Part Number: A9106
|24"||42 3/8" to 49 7/8"||300lbs||†††|
††† Wih use of Torklift GlowGuide. Otherwise 3-4 step MAX CAP 350lbs / 5-6 MAX CAP 300lbs.
* The GlowStep Revolution Uprising is available from three to six steps