2020 Subaru Legacy Hitch
This Subaru Legacy trailer hitch by EcoHitch features the hidden design which means the only visible part of the trailer hitch is the receiver – no more yucky cross tubes hanging under your car causing you to bottom out. Now you can accommodate your Subaru Legacy hitch bike rack as well as your Subaru Legacy cargo tray. Check out more details on this 2020 Subaru Legacy trailer hitch below
Trailer Hitch Part numbers: X7417 - (2”) X7418 - (1.25”)
Please allow 30 days before Presale items ship.
2020 Subaru Legacy
2020 Subaru Legacy tow hitch EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only the trailer hitch receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required for this Subaru Legacy hitch
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, 2,000 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat with durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Free ground shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
The EcoHitch bike rack hitch for Subaru Legacy covers it all from the multi-bike racks to cargo trays to towing. This EcoHitch is rated at 300 pounds tongue weight and 2,000 towing. To put it plainly, this bike rack hitch can haul up to 300 pounds worth of bike rack and bikes and cargo. It’s also rated to tow so your trailer hitch is never your limiting factor and you can rely on the fact it is built to be solid.
This Subaru Legacy features our Hidden trailer hitch design. Now you never have to worry about an unsightly cross tube hanging under the bumper that can cause you to bottom out. Bottoming out means you come into contact with pavement which leads to vehicle frame damage, hitch damage and driveway damage. Because this trailer hitch is designed to complement the aerodynamic contours that are a part of your vehicle’s design, it complements underbody airflow instead of working against it.
This Subaru Legacy tow hitch comes in two sizes – 2” and 1.25”. In case you are not sure what that means, let’s break it down. The only difference between these two hitches is going to be receiver size. The receiver is the square opening that your bike rack, cargo tray or ball mount will fit into. If you already have accessories – check the size to determine if you have a 1.25” or 2” attachment because you will want to make sure you match it to your new hitch. If you have not purchased accessories, we recommend going with the 2” receiver model because most towing and carrying accessories are going to come in that size.
One thing that is very exciting about this Subaru Legacy bike rack hitch is that you don’t have to drill into the vehicle frame. It bolts on using pre-existing holes that are already in the frame of the vehicle.