Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen EcoHitch
The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the 2010-2014 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it's installed rather than having to see a crosstube underneath your vehicle, and has as much style as your VW Jetta SportWagen. Rated for 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 2,000 pounds towing weight, this VW Jetta SportWagen hidden hitch will help set you apart from other cars on the road. *If you’re going to be towing and need trailer wiring, click here! Ensure your wiring harness does not drag on the ground by visiting our Eclipse trailer wiring bracket. This trailer hitch for the Volkswagen Jetta Sportswagen allows you to bring your extra cargo, bikes and whatever else you need to bring without affecting the look of your vehicle.
Part numbers:x7284 (2”), x7285 (1¼”)
With the VW Jetta SportWagen you know you are getting all-star performance in a classy European design. Touting an upscale cabin and sophisticated drive quality, we’ve created a perfect complement to your car with this hidden hitch for the Jetta SportWagen. The VW EcoHitch won’t change on style or performance since only the receiver is visible when installed.
The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the Jetta is engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 standards and comes in both 1¼” and 2” receiver sizes so you get your choice of what will work best for the receiver you choose. With 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 2,000 pounds towing weight capacity, our hidden hitch gives your SportWagen the ability to have a remarkable ride and impresses on the first impression.
2010 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen EcoHitch trailer hitch
2011 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen EcoHitch trailer hitch
2012 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen EcoHitch trailer hitch
2013 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen EcoHitch trailer hitch
2014 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen EcoHitch trailer hitch
2010-2014 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible when installed
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Rated at 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 2,000 pounds towing weight
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Does not affect ground clearance
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
|Part #||Bare Weight|
*This video is intended to give a general overview of how this hitch is installed. For more specific information or details, please refer to the written instructions included with the hitch.