2010-2011 Tesla Roadster EcoHitch
The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the 2010-2011 Tesla Roadster is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it installed rather than having to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle. Rated for 200 pounds tongue weight and 2,000 pounds towing weight, the EcoHitch for the Roadster is lightweight and won’t weight down your Roadster once installed. This hidden trailer hitch for Tesla Roadster allows you to bring your extra cargo, bikes and whatever else you need.
Part numbers: x7198 (1 ¼”)
2010 Tesla Roadster EcoHitch trailer hitch
2011 Tesla Roadster EcoHitch trailer hitch
One of the coolest and highest performing cars available, your Roadster needs a trailer hitch that will be able to keep up with all of your driving needs, especially one that is as lightweight as the EcoHitch. With the EcoHitch® hidden hitch for Tesla, we have manufactured a perfect complement to your high-tech Roadster. This hidden hitch for the Tesla Roadster comes in a 1¼-inch receiver size so you have a variety of bike racks and cargo trays that will work with your receiver.
This trailer hitch for Tesla will let you maintain a great drive in your Roadster without changing style or efficiency since the only part of the hitch that is visible is the receiver. With 200 pounds tongue weight and 2,000 pounds towing weight capacity you won’t have to leave anything behind with this hitch for Tesla Roadster.
2010-2011 Tesla Roadster EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 200 pounds tongue weight, 2,000 pounds towing weight
- Available in a 1¼-inch receiver
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Eco-friendly, made with recycled materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
|Part #||Bare Weight|
*WARNING* Your vehicle may have a lower tow rating than this trailer hitch. If your vehicle's tow rating is less than the rated towing capacity on your Torklift Central trailer hitch, your trailer hitch capacity is limited to your vehicle's factory rated towing capacity.
*This video is intended to give a general overview of how this hitch is installed. For more specific information or details, please refer to the written instructions.