2010-2015 Honda Crosstour EcoHitch
The EcoHitch hidden hitch for the 2010-2015 Honda Crosstour EcoHitch is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it's installed rather than having to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle. This hitch, just like your Honda Crosstour, is stylish and irresistible.
Rated for 200 pounds tongue weight and 2,000 pounds towing weight, this Honda Crosstour EcoHitch won’t make you choose between items to take on your next adventure in your Crosstour.
Part numbers: x7299 (2”), x7300 (1¼-inch)
2010 Honda Crosstour EcoHitch trailer hitch
2011 Honda Crosstour EcoHitch trailer hitch
2012 Honda Crosstour EcoHitch trailer hitch
2013 Honda Crosstour EcoHitch trailer hitch
2014 Honda Crosstour EcoHitch trailer hitch
2015 Honda Crosstour EcoHitch trailer hitch
Your Honda Crosstour has head turning appeal - so shouldn’t your hitch be as sleek as your vehicle? You need a trailer hitch for your Honda Crosstour that is just as unique as your Honda. Made to complement the aerodynamic design of your vehicle, this hitch for the Crosstour won’t compromise on style or performance. Only the EcoHitch receiver is visible when installed.
The EcoHitch hidden hitch for the Honda Crosstour is engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 standards and comes in both 1¼-inch and 2-inch receiver sizes so you get your choice of what bike racks and cargo trays will work best for the receiver you choose. With 200 pounds tongue weight and 2,000 pounds towing weight capacity, our lightweight hidden hitch will show you all the new possibilities of what you can do with your Crosstour, and make it so you don’t have to leave anything behind.
2010-2015 Honda Crosstour EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 200 pounds tongue weight, 2,000 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Eco-friendly, made with recycled materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
|Part #||Bare Weight|
*This video is intended to give a general overview of how this hitch is installed. For more specific information or details, please refer to the written instructions. You can request instructions here on our website.