2012-2017 Ford C-MAX EcoHitch
The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the 2012-2017 Ford C-MAX EcoHitch is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it's installed rather than having to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle. This hitch, just like your Ford C-MAX is delivers great fun-to-drive performance.
Rated for 200 pounds tongue weight and 2,000 pounds towing weight, this Ford C-MAX EcoHitch won’t make you have to choose between items to take on your next adventure in your C-MAX.
Part numbers:x7200 (2”), x7199 (1¼”)
2012 Ford C-MAX EcoHitch trailer hitch
2013 Ford C-MAX EcoHitch trailer hitch
2014 Ford C-MAX EcoHitch trailer hitch
2015 Ford C-MAX EcoHitch trailer hitch
2016 Ford C-MAX EcoHitch trailer hitch
2017 Ford C-MAX EcoHitch trailer hitch
With the C-MAX hybrid, you are getting an Earth friendly vehicle that has been maximized by its design, so shouldn’t your hitch be the same? You need a trailer hitch for your Ford C-MAX that is just as unique as your Ford. Made from recycled, eco-friendly materials, we’ve created a perfect complement to your hybrid with this hitch for the C-MAX that won’t compromise on style or performance, only the EcoHitch receiver is visible when installed.
The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the Ford C-MAX is engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 standards and comes in both 1¼” and 2” receiver sizes so you get your choice of what bike racks and cargo trays will work best for the receiver you choose. With 200 pounds tongue weight and 2,000 pounds towing weight capacity, our lightweight hidden hitch will give your Ford the ability to all kinds of good times with dynamic driving.
2012-2017 Ford C-MAX EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 200 pounds tongue weight, 2,000 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Eco-friendly, made with recycled materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
|Part #||Bare Weight||Box Dimensions|
|x7199||34lbs||43" x 12.5" x 19.75"|
|x7200||36 lbs||43" x 12.5" x 19.75"|
*WARNING* Your vehicle may have a lower tow rating than this trailer hitch. If your vehicle's tow rating is less than the rated towing capacity on your Torklift Central trailer hitch, your trailer hitch capacity is limited to your vehicle's factory rated towing capacity.