2014-2018 Mazda 3 Sedan EcoHitch
The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the 2014-2018 Mazda 3 Sedan is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it's installed rather than having to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle. Rated for 200 pounds tongue weight and 2,000 pounds towing weight, this Mazda 3 Sedan trailer hitch helps you command the road with the confidence that comes with driving Mazda. *If you’re going to be towing and need trailer wiring, click here! Ensure your wiring harness does not drag on the ground by visiting our Eclipse trailer wiring bracket.
Trailer Hitch Part Numbers: x7303 (2”), x7304 (1¼-inch)
The Mazda 3 is designed to turn heads and with the EcoHitch installed, you certainly will. We manufactured the perfect hitch for the Mazda 3 Sedan that balances the contours and modern design of your car, so you continue to have a dynamic drive with the Mazda 3 Sedan EcoHitch. The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the Mazda 3 comes in both 1¼-inch and 2-inch receiver sizes so you get your choice of which bike racks and cargo trays will work best for the receiver you choose.
This Mazda 3 hitch is made from recycled metals, making it eco-friendly and lightweight. With 200 pounds tongue weight and 2,000 pounds towing weight capacity, our Mazda Sedan hitch makes a perfect travel companion to the Mazda Sedan that is engineered to change minds.
2014 Mazda 3 Sedan EcoHitch trailer hitch
2015 Mazda 3 Sedan EcoHitch trailer hitch
2016 Mazda 3 Sedan EcoHitch trailer hitch
2017 Mazda 3 Sedan EcoHitch trailer hitch
2018 Mazda 3 Sedan EcoHitch trailer hitch
2014-2018 Mazda 3 Sedan EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 200 pounds tongue weight, 2,000 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Avoid overhead lifting common with roof racks and maintain your vehicle's aerodynamic design
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Eco-friendly, made with recycled materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
|Part #||Bare Weight|
*This video is intended to give a general overview of how this hitch is installed. For more specific information or details, please refer to the written instructions.