Mazda 3 Hatchback EcoHitch
The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the 2014-2018 Mazda 3 Hatchback is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it's installed rather than having to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle. Rated for 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 2,000 pounds towing weight, this Mazda 3 Hatchback trailer hitch helps you command the road with the confidence that comes with driving Mazda. *If you’re going to be towing and need trailer wiring, click here! Ensure your wiring harness does not drag on the ground by visiting our Eclipse trailer wiring bracket page.
Trailer Hitch Part Numbers: x7305 (2”), x7306 (1¼-inch)
*For more information on trailer wiring, click here!
The Mazda 3 Hatchback is designed to turn heads and with the EcoHitch installed, you certainly will. We manufactured the perfect hitch for the Mazda 3 Hatchback that balances the contours and modern design of your car, so you continue to have a dynamic drive with the Mazda 3 Hatchback EcoHitch. The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the Mazda 3 comes in both 1¼-inch and 2-inch receiver sizes so you get your choice of which bike racks and cargo trays will work best for the receiver you choose.
The Mazda 3 hitch is made from recycled metals, making it eco-friendly and lightweight. With 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 2,000 pounds towing weight capacity, our Mazda Hatchback hitch makes a perfect travel companion to the Mazda Hatchback that is engineered to change minds.
2014 Mazda 3 Hatchback EcoHitch trailer hitch
2015 Mazda 3 Hatchback EcoHitch trailer hitch
2016 Mazda 3 Hatchback EcoHitch trailer hitch
2017 Mazda 3 Hatchback EcoHitch trailer hitch
2018 Mazda 3 Hatchback EcoHitch trailer hitch
2014-2018 Mazda 3 Hatchback EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, 2,000 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat with durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
|Part #||Bare Weight|
*This video is intended to give a general overview of how this hitch is installed. For more specific information or details, please refer to the written instructions.