2015-2018 Subaru Outback EcoHitch
The EcoHitch hidden hitch for the 2015-2018 Subaru Outback is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it installed rather than having to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle. Rated for 350 pounds tongue weight and 3,500 pounds towing weight, the Hidden hitch for Subaru Outback is full of strength that supports your adventures. This trailer hitch for Outback allows you to bring your extra cargo, bikes and whatever else you need to bring on your next adventure.
Part numbers: x7266 (2”), x7267 (1¼-inch)
2015 Subaru Outback EcoHitch trailer hitch
2016 Subaru Outback EcoHitch trailer hitch
2017 Subaru Outback EcoHitch trailer hitch
2018 Subaru Outback EcoHitch trailer hitch
Safer, roomier, more powerful, more fuel-efficient and quieter than ever, your Outback needs a trailer hitch that will be able to keep up with all of your driving needs, especially one that is as lightweight as the EcoHitch hidden hitch. With the EcoHitch for Subaru, we have manufactured a perfect complement to your updated classic Subaru Outback. The EcoHitch hidden hitch for the Subaru Outback comes in both 1.25-inch and 2-inch receiver sizes so you get your choice of which bike racks and cargo trays will work best for the receiver you choose.
This trailer hitch for Subaru will let you maintain a great drive in your Outback without changing style or efficiency since the only part of the hitch that is visible is the receiver. Also, with 350 pounds tongue weight and 3,500 pounds towing weight capacity you won’t have to leave anything behind with this hitch for you Subaru Outback.
2015-2018 Subaru Outback EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 350 pounds tongue weight, 3,500 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Eco-friendly, made with recycled materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
|Part #||Bare Weight|
*WARNING* Your vehicle may have a lower tow rating than this trailer hitch. If your vehicle's tow rating is less than the rated towing capacity on your Torklift Central trailer hitch, your trailer hitch capacity is limited to your vehicle's factory rated towing capacity.
EcoHitch Installation on 2018 Subaru Outback
EcoHitch Installation on Subaru Outback
*This video is intended to give a general overview of how this hitch is installed. For more specific information or details, please refer to the written instructions.