2018-2020 Subaru Ascent EcoHitch
The EcoHitch™ for the 2018-2020 Subaru Ascent is full of strength and appeal that complements your Ascent. With this Subaru hitch, you’ll be able to bring your bikes, extra cargo and so much more. Designed to be completely concealed, only the receiver is visible once it's installed rather than having to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle. Rated for 750 pounds tongue weight and 5,000 pounds towing weight.
Trailer Hitch Part number:X7381 (2”)
For more information on trailer wiring, click here!
If you love your Subaru Ascent, why not get a trailer hitch that allows you to maximize the capabilities of your Subaru? The Subaru Ascent EcoHitch is manufactured to match the Subaru Ascent’s innovative design and ensures your car remains the same without compromising its style or efficiency. Our invisi hitch is installed behind the removable panel – making it so the hitch is always hidden unless it’s being used. Instead of having a receiver hang below the bottom of your car, this Subaru Ascent hitch gives you the most clearance possible by being located behind the panel.
The EcoHitch™ for the Subaru Ascent is available in a 2-inch receiver size allowing you to choose which receiver best fits your needs. With the 2019 Subaru Ascent tow hitch you can hook up a variety of styles of bike racks, cargo trays and more!
With the EcoHitch, you can avoid the inconvenience of roof racks that interfere with aerodynamics and cause strain when loading accessories like bikes. By using our invisi hitch, eliminate vertical clearance issues and potential damage to your Subaru while loading and unloading. Don’t lift overhead. Take it easy and save the excitement for your next adventure with EcoHitch for Subaru.
2018 Subaru Ascent
2019 Subaru Ascent
2020 Subaru Ascent
2018-2020 Subaru Ascent EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - receiver is hidden behind the rear panel
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 750 pounds tongue weight, 5,000 pounds towing weight
- Available in 2-inch receiver
- Comes standard with a 7-way plug bracket to keep your trailer wires secured and safe from dragging and damage.
- Does not affect ground clearance
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Avoid overhead lifting common with roof racks and maintain your vehicle’s aerodynamic design
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials