For months now it’s been the same old story. Folks living in the European Union and around the world visit our online store to purchase an EcoHitch for their Eco-Friendly vehicle. They place the hidden hitch carefully into their Internet basket, proceed to checkout, and promptly smash their keyboard with a credit card when they realize the cost of overseas shipping. Torklift Central now has a solution to their woes: Bonvu.
Bonvu is like having a Yankee friend that doesn’t mind flying to your hometown whenever you want to purchase a product from outside your country. He’s happy to pick your order up from any corner of the globe, process your international credit card payment, and deliver the parcel straight to your front door. Best of all, your friend Bonvu can save you up to 60 percent or more off the usual cost of international shipping.
HOW BONVU WORKS
2. Find the part numbers of the products you want to purchase
3. Contact Bonvu. Tell them you want the parts
4. Bonvu sends you the parts
5. Take a selfie for your LinkedIn profile picture; you’re now a worldly business-person
HOW BONVU SAVES YOU MONEY
1. We ship your parts to their warehouse in Austin, Texas for free
2. Bonvu ships the parts to you with discounted rates from international shipping companies (DHL 60% discount, FEDEX 55% discount, UPS 10% discount)
3. Bonvu enables you to place non-U.S.A. credit card orders with vendors outside your home country. They handle currency conversion rates, fees, taxes and more on your behalf
From Belgium to the Netherlands, the United Kingdom to Norway and Switzerland, every one of our customers that’s shipped internationally with Bonvu saved money and was satisfied with the process.
- 100% No drilling required
- Bolt-on installation is quick and easy
- Completely hidden design
- Engineered with the model-specific aerodynamics of your vehicle in mind to complement its contours and airflow
- Made from high impact powder coated aircraft grade aluminum, stainless steel and steel
- Lifetime warranty
- Manufactured in Kent, WA U.S.A.