We are happy to announce owners of 2008-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX/STI hatchbacks now have a brand new way to Get Out and Go their way!
EcoHitch for the 2008-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX/STI is available in 1.25 inch and 2 inch receivers, and is rated for 350 pounds tongue weight and 3,500 pounds towing weight.
EcoHitch for the 2008-2014 WRX/STI hatch is engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards using state of the art testing methods including Solidworks design software and Finite Elemental Analysis (FEA).
The 100% bolt-on installation requires absolutely no drilling to the car’s frame, can be performed at home, at Torklift Central or by a trusted installation shop. Our support team is happy to recommend a quality installation provider in your area.
Housed behind the rear bumper, EcoHitch will not impact ground clearance and is designed to complement the underbody aerodynamics of your Subie.
EcoHitch for 2008-2014 Subaru WRX features a removable receiver adapter. When the receiver adapter is removed the hitch is completely concealed.
EcoHitch for 2008-2014 Subaru Impreza Hatchback WRX/STI
• Completely concealed design – only removable receiver adapter is visible when installed
• 100% Bolt-on installation - no drilling required
• Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
• Rated for 350 pounds tongue weight, 3,500 pounds towing weight
• Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
• Made from high impact powder coated aircraft grade aluminum, stainless steel and steel
• Free shipping to lower 48 states
• Manufactured in Kent, Wash. U.S.A.
• Lifetime Warranty
Impreza Owners: We want to give you a free trailer hitch!
Torklift Central is currently looking for a 2008-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX/STI Sedan R&D car to develop a hidden EcoHitch. If you or anyone you know might be interested, let us know!
In exchange for bringing your car to our shop in Kent, Wash. for five business days during the engineering process, we will give you the hitch for free once it’s finalized. While the work is being done, we will provide you with a free loaner car (which just happens to be a Subaru as well).
To learn more about EcoHitch for 2008-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX/STI hatchback, or to inquire about loaning us your sedan model of the car for a free EcoHitch, contact us or give us a call at 877-373-9195.
Get Out and Go Subie with EcoHitch.