2013-2014 BMW X1 owners now have an affordable, 100 percent bolt-on, completely concealed trailer hitch option for their brand new Beamer. Torklift Central is happy to announce the newest edition to our EcoHitch family: EcoHitch for 2013-2014 BMW X1.
EcoHitch for 2013-2014 BMW X1 features a quick disconnect receiver adapter. When the receiver adapter is removed the entire hitch is completely concealed.
Housed behind the rear bumper, EcoHitch will not impact your BMW’s ground clearance and is designed to complement the underbody aerodynamics of your vehicle.
Purchase now for $349.95!
The 100% bolt-on installation requires absolutely no drilling to the car’s frame and no cutting of the body. Installation is a non-obtrusive process that can be performed at home, at Torklift Central or by a Certified EcoHitch Installer.
If we do not currently have a Certified EcoHitch Installer that is convenient to your location, simply contact us and our support team will locate one on your behalf.
EcoHitch for 2013-2014 BMW X1 is available with a 2 inch receiver and is rated for 200 pounds tongue weight and 2,000 pounds towing weight.
EcoHitch is engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards using state of the art testing methods including Solidworks design software and Finite Elemental Analysis (FEA).
2013-2014 BMW X1 EcoHitch
• Completely concealed design - only quick disconnect receiver adapter is visible when installed
• 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
• Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
• Rated for 200 pounds tongue weight, 2,000 pounds towing weight
• Available with a 2-inch receiver
• Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
• Does not affect ground clearance
• Made from high impact powder coated aircraft grade aluminum, stainless steel and steel
• Free shipping to lower 48 states
• Manufactured in Kent, Wash. U.S.A
• Lifetime Warranty