Subaru Forester EcoHitch
The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the 2009-2013 Subaru Forester is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it's installed rather than having to see a crosstube underneath your vehicle. Rated for 525 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 3,500 pounds towing weight, the Subaru Forester EcoHitch has the strength to keep up with any adventure you go on. *If you’re going to be towing and need trailer wiring, click here! Ensure your wiring harness does not drag on the ground by visiting our Eclipse trailer wiring bracket page.
Part numbers:x7164 (2”), x7169 (1¼-inch)
*For more information on trailer wiring, click here!
If you have a Forester, then it means you have a need for a little gusto. We have manufactured the perfect Forester hitch that complements the contours of your vehicle to help explore your adventurous side, because who knows where your big list of tasks and priorities will take you. The EcoHitch® for the Subaru Forester comes in both 1.25-inch and 2-inch receiver sizes so you get your choice of which bike racks and cargo trays will work best for the receiver you choose.
With the hidden hitch, you can bring so many things with you and when you are done using this Subaru trailer hitch, you have the ability to remove the receiver, no one will know you have a hitch installed.
The 2009-2013 Forester EcoHitch hidden hitch is rated for 525 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 3,500 pounds towing weight capacity, this hitch for Subaru Forester gives you the ability to have a turbocharged ride in your Forester without losing style or craftsmanship since the hitch is completely concealed when not in use.
2009 Subaru Forester EcoHitch trailer hitch
2010 Subaru Forester EcoHitch trailer hitch
2011 Subaru Forester EcoHitch trailer hitch
2012 Subaru Forester EcoHitch trailer hitch
2013 Subaru Forester EcoHitch trailer hitch
2009-2013 Subaru Forester EcoHitch Stealth Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 525 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, 3,500 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Manufactured with high impact powder coat
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
|Part #||Bare Weight|
*WARNING* Your vehicle may have a lower tow rating than this trailer hitch. If your vehicle's tow rating is less than the rated towing capacity on your Torklift Central trailer hitch, your trailer hitch capacity is limited to your vehicle's factory rated towing capacity.