To keep up with the growing demand of hybrid, plug-in hybrid and partial zero emission (PZEV) vehicles, Torklift Central is always manufacturing new EcoHitch’s. Our hidden, bolt-on hitch is fast becoming the premiere choice for Eco-Vehicle owners around the world.
To ensure our EcoHitch customers are able to locate a trusted installation facility no matter where they live, we are happy to announce our nationwide Certified EcoHitch Installer network.
If there isn’t currently a Certified EcoHitch Installer in your area, contact us or give us a call at 877-373-9195. We will gladly take the time to locate a quality facility on your behalf.
Certified EcoHitch Installation Facilities are carefully selected by Torklift Central based upon their customer satisfaction ratings, technical expertise and overall reputation for quality service.
Qualifying businesses are asked to complete Torklift Central’s training course to guarantee their technicians are familiar with the proper installation process of every EcoHitch. Should they ever need it, they have access to Torklift Central’s 24/7 technical support.
Torklift Central is committed to making sure our EcoHitch customers are able to benefit from a comprehensive nationwide EcoHitch installer network. To find a trusted installation facility in your area, click here.
• Completely concealed hitch cross bar on all fitments.
• Completely concealed hitch receivers, removable receiver adapters on select models.
• 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
• Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
• Available in 1 1/4-inch and 2-inch receivers
• Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
• Does not affect ground clearance
• Made from high impact powder coated aircraft grade aluminum, stainless steel and steel
• Free shipping to lower 48 states
• Manufactured in Kent, Wash. U.S.A
• Lifetime Warranty
Too many customers are turned away from installing a trailer hitch on their vehicle by clunky ‘brand x’ hitches that are exposed beneath the rear bumper.
EcoHitch is custom engineered to fit each specific vehicle. This allows the hitch to fit like a glove. All EcoHitch crossbars are completely concealed behind the rear bumper. Only the hitch receiver is visible.