Although we may not have winter for 365 consecutive days, it still can be long and rough for your campers and RVs without the proper protection and planning. Winterizing a truck camper or winterizing a trailer will ensure you maintain the integrity and condition of your RV over the harsh months.
When we talk about winterization, it’s not just about emptying your tanks and lines. Now that we’re getting into the colder months, there are basic things that we need to do in order to store RVs and trailers. This includes winterizing batteries, storing the truck camper or trailer, and locking everything up to make it safe and secure. In order to help you with your RV storage, we are offering 10% off many Torklift security and storage products from Sept. 1 – Dec. 31st!
We offer many products that help preparing your RV for winter a much easier task with locking battery boxes, storage stands for a truck camper, locks for propane tanks, battery storage options and more. Some Torklift theft prevention products that are part of the Winterization Sale include:
• Camper Packer – Storage stands for truck campers
• FastGun Wobble Stopper – Camper stabilizer
• Lock and Load – Locking generator tray
• Lock and Load SideKick – Locking generator tray
• Fortress GasLock – Lock for propane tanks
• Fortress PowerLock – Protects RV power cords from theft
• HiddenPower – Under vehicle battery mount
• PowerArmor – Locking battery box
• ExtendedPower – Receiver extension battery mount
Winter is coming and it is time to prepare! To see more information about the Winterization sale and the products that are involved, click here.