Not every day in the custom trailer hitch business is as glamorous as most people think. Behind the photo shoots, celebrity endorsements and international fame, Torklift Central’s expert technicians are always hard at work fabricating our next EcoHitch masterpiece. It just so happens our latest achievement is a particularly large one.
Not content to bask in the afterglow of our new EcoHitch for the 2014 Toyota Highlander, we thought to ourselves: How do we top this?
The answer: Fabricate a single EcoHitch that’s compatible with every year of the 2008-2013 Toyota Highlander.
They said it couldn’t be done. That’s precisely why we did it.
Torklift Central is proud to announce that owners of the 2008-2013 Toyota Highlander no longer have to settle for tacky sub-standard trailer hitches that dangle awkwardly off the back of their vehicle. There’s now a better way to Get Out and Go with EcoHitch.
As beautiful as this new EcoHitch is, Torklift Central’s technicians went to great lengths to ensure it stayed completely hidden behind the Highlander’s bumper. We do that with every EcoHitch actually – for some strange reason we’ve found that most people don’t like to flaunt their hitch. We make apparel for that instead.
Another handy feature of every EcoHitch is their bolt-on design that utilizes the pre-existing holes in the vehicle’s frame. Absolutely no drilling is required. This makes for quick and easy installation that can be performed at home or by a trusted shop.
Thanks to the precision craftsmanship of Torklift Central’s expert technicians, the 2008-2013 Toyota Highlander EcoHitch is rated for 500lbs tongue weight, and 5,000lbs weight carrying*. Although these capacities exceed the official tow ratings of the Highlander, Torklift Central over-engineers every EcoHitch to withstand the demands and rigors of every day use. Proud EcoHitch owners can rest with peace of mind knowing that our EcoHitch lifetime warranty is backed by a legacy company celebrating nearly 40 years of business.
If your 2008-2013 Toyota Highlander could use a trailer hitch, don’t compromise. Get Out and Go with EcoHitch.
- No drilling required
- Bolt-on installation is quick and easy
- Completely hidden design
- Engineered with the model-specific aerodynamics of your vehicle in mind to complement its contours and airflow
- Made from high impact powder coated aircraft grade aluminum, stainless steel and steel
- Lifetime warranty
- Manufactured in Kent, WA U.S.A.
* Torklift Central does not endorse towing with a car that is not approved by the manufacturer of said vehicle. All warranties on vehicles are the sole responsibility of the customer and not Torklift Central. Torklift Central assumes no liability from damage or voiding of any warranty by towing with trailer hitch.