Are you looking to increase how much stuff you can carry with your Infiniti QX60? Or maybe you’re looking to tow something like a teardrop trailer. Our Infiniti QX60 tow hitch is equipped to help with your great endeavors.
Infiniti QX60 Towing Capacity
Before you use the Infiniti QX60 trailer hitch, you’ll want to consult your vehicles owner manual for the tow ratings. According to online research, the QX60 towing capacity can have a wide range of capacities, with the maximum being 6,000 pounds. This is the reason why we made our Infiniti QX60 hitch have a carrying capacity of 650 pounds and towing capacity of 6,500 pounds.**
Infiniti QX60 Trailer Hitch Installation
This is a simple, bolt on application, no welding or drilling necessary. Below you’ll find the steps required to successfully do a Infiniti QX60 hitch install.
Step 1: Lower your front spare tire and detach the exhaust insulator mounts to lower the exhaust.
Step 2: Lift the hitch into place and align side plate holes with the holes in the frame of the vehicle. Place the eight provided hardware, follow the torque specs, and reinstall the exhaust onto the hangers and raise the tire back.
Step 3: Slide the insert adapter into the hitch when you plan to use it with the correct torque specs and you are all good to go!
These installation steps are simplified for your reading pleasure. In order to further learn the technical details of the Ecohitch install, please send a request to [email protected] Your newly installed Ecohitch will handle any Infiniti QX60 towing needs and any bike rack intended for a 2” receiver.
Infiniti QX60 trailer hitch (stainless steel) by Ecohitch
This trailer hitch features our stainless steel trailer hitch receiver. This is truly a lifetime, rust free trailer hitch receiver. Our Infiniti QX60 hitch also features our hidden design which means only the receiver is visible – no large, bulky metal hitch hanging low under your Infiniti QX60.
2022 Infiniti QX60 trailer hitch
2023 Infiniti QX60 trailer hitch
2022-2023 Infiniti QX60 hitch features:
• Only Infiniti QX60 tow hitch that doesn’t block kick sensor (hands-free power back door feature)
• Only stainless steel receiver available, eliminating rust
• A rusty receiver can lead to the fusing together of your ball mount or any accessories causing them to permanently get stuck in the trailer hitch but NOT with EcoHitch because the receiver will never rust
• Only receiver available that is angled upward at least 2 degrees for maximum ground clearance for your Infiniti QX60 bike rack, cargo tray, etc.
• Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
• 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required for this Infiniti QX60 hitch install
• Rated for 650 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, 6,500 pounds towing weight
• Available in most universal 2-inch trailer hitch receiver size
• Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials
• Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
• Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
• Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
• Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
• Free shipping to lower 48 states
• Made in U.S.A
• Lifetime Warranty
**Although your EcoHitch® tongue weight and tow weight rating might be exceedingly high – this is because we build our hitches to withstand all kinds of beatings – your vehicle’s towing capacity could be lower. Please consult your vehicle’s owners manual to determine your factory tow weight rating and never exceed it. No aftermarket products can increase your factory tow weight rating. If your vehicle's tow rating is less than the rated towing capacity on your EcoHitch® trailer hitch, your trailer hitch capacity is limited to your vehicle's factory rated towing capacity. Please check your owner’s manual to confirm your vehicle is rated to tow.